Join the Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: West & Central Florida in a re-imagined ONLINE format designed specifically to recreate that in-person networking event that drives authentic connections amongst your peers. Spanning five days from May 3 to 7, the conference has been organized in brief, easy-to-consume portions to minimize disruption to your work and personal life.
- This event has passed.
Multifamily Forum: West & Central Florida
May 3 - May 7
Reasons to attend:
- Find out what top multifamily owners, managers, developers and investors are thinking
- Get the latest information on equity and debt financing for multifamily properties
- Learn how the pandemic has affected your peers’ business and what they are doing about it
- Pool your ideas on reopening plans and social amenity usage best practices
- Discover the current thinking regarding future distressed buying opportunities
- Explore how multifamily value add rehab is changing in light of the public health crisis
- Identify new technology that is now suddenly more useful and relevant
- Connect directly through one of the group networking discussions or the happy hour