- This event has passed.
Virtual InterFace Multifamily Texas
November 18, 2020 - November 19, 2020
The leading owners, investors, developers and operators of multifamily properties in the great state of Texas will share ideas and discuss the challenges they face at the virtual InterFace Multifamily Texas conference on November 18-19.
The virtual conference will focus on the supply/demand balance as well as on who is buying, building and financing apartment properties in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin. We will also feature panels that look closely at trends in multifamily leasing, management and operations.
Topics To Be Discussed
- How is COVID-19 impacting operations and leasing?
- What are owners seeing in terms of rent collections? Where is the market in terms of concessions?
- Investment trends: What is the activity level? Who’s buying? Who’s selling? Where are cap rates headed?
- Are Texas markets still absorbing new supply or has new development lapped demand? What impact is being seen on rental rates and occupancy?
- What is the development pipeline for 2021? What’s being built? Where?
- What is the big picture outlook for supply and demand?
- What is the outlook for Texas economy?
- The availability of debt and equity capital for multifamily investment and development projects
- Operations trends and issues impacting the bottom line
- Architecture/design trends in new product
- The outlook for the Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio and Austin markets
Who Should Attend?
Professionals active in the Texas multifamily space, including:
- Lenders/Financial Intermediaries
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Architects, Design Specialists, Contractors
- Leasing & Marketing Professionals
- Vendors and Others Allied to the Field