“Our Team” section is hidden by default in the Starter plan to make it easier for clients to use the website without any modifications. If you want to activate this section, please follow the steps below:
- Log in with your credentials and Enable Visual Builder on the homepage.
- Scroll down to “Our Team” section. The colors are dim to indicate that this section is not active on live website.
- Open the Settings of this section. You can double-click the blank areas to the right or left of this section, as marked below, to open settings.
- Once you open Section Settings, click Advanced. Under Advanced tab, click Visibility. You will see that this section is disabled on Phone, Tablet and Desktop.
- Untick the checkbox for all devices and apply the changes by clicking the Tick mark at the bottom of the dialogue box.
- Make necessary adjustments to the default pictures and descriptions of team members.
- Click on the Ellipsis icon at the bottom of the page and click Save.
Now “Our Team” section should be visible on the live website.
How to add “About Us” to top menu
Our Team section already has “about” id given to it. You can add a reference to this section in the menu by following the procedure below.
- Goto WordPress Dashboard. Click on Appearance > Menus.
- Select Main Menu by choosing it on the list and click on Select button.
- Under Add menu items, click on Custom Links. Enter the following in boxes:
Link Text: About Us
Click on Add to Menu.
- After it appears on the menu list, you can drag it up/down to reorder the items in the list.
- Click on Save Menu on the bottom right to apply this change on live website.